Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm sorry I can't be there the whole time...


I want to...

I know I can't blame it on myself for having this..

But...

If this is not the factor...

Then what is it?

Sigh...

I don't want to be stuck inside a room for my whole life...

I'm not Suu Kyi...

But at least she is still hoping for something good to happen...

I'm unsure about what I'm supposed to hope for...

Sigh...

.
.
.
.
.
.

My new specs is nice...But not if it is worn by someone really pale...

Thanks to my CT tutor and teacher mentor for understanding my condition...

I'll try to attend the lectures for the subjects I'm weak at...

Is there anyone with lupus going thru A levels this year?

I really wanna know how you go thru all this !@%$#@.....

Sigh...

I'm not alone....am I?

0 comments: