Friday, October 9, 2009

Sigh...


I missed the times when the Default people would just gather at some random place...talk loads of rubbish and yet enjoy every single moment...

Such occasions are rare now...I find...

Truthfully speaking...the only time all (actually most of us since some of us are back home) of us hanged out together was when one of us actually came down to Singapore to visit us...But without our good tall friend being the catalyst...I doubt that all of us would huddle together around a table like we used to back at OH...

Right now..Even some of us call the other Defaultees as anti-social....a term put so bluntly yet quite true... Sigh... why drain your own life because of a couple of lecture notes and prelim papers?

Yes...I know it's crunch time fellas...it's only a lil' more than a month till As...But think this through... We are not alone when it comes to taking a few papers in a huge hall... And I believe that the best time to be standing abreast with fellow Defaultees is right now...When everyone is feeling stressed out due to mugging and flipping notes over and over again...At least we have someone to talk to...

No...I don't like it when people could say that everything is over after As and we would not see each other again...That's utterly preposterous.. Why is there a need to hide away from friends when friends never give up on you?

Wake up fellas... If you guys wanna spend time to study for As for As....go ahead...But don't forget that at the same time... Your friends would be worried sick about you because they don't get to see you often anymore... Heck... What's the point of getting straight As if you don't have a friend who has been your comrade ever since you stepped on this soil? They understand you best!

I am not saying that we should all close our files and start spending 'get together time' with each other...I'm saying that there is no point of shunning yourself away from us just to stare at lifeless papers...Have you seriously heard of breaks? Vomits..Losing tantrums...Lifeless bodies entering the office for attendance taking...Volatile....Ignorance...Is this worth one piece of paper?

Balance guys....Balance gals....Believe me....I lived that life before and look what is has done to me... And there is no way I am going to let that happen to any Defaultees....and my classmates and my friends too....

I am a Defaultee...and I never leave my Defaultees behind... Just don't turn your back towards us... Hurt? Well...It's about time you realise that we all feel the same thing... That's why we Defaultees always stick together...no matter in which country we are...

0 comments: