Saturday, February 20, 2010


For those who are following up with the story I shared about the Indian male the other day...I have good news....He's found a stable job and I'm really really happy to see that he is able to secure a job despite the troubling times he's been through... :)


Anyway...here's another thing I wanna share... :)


Yes...it's a dot on a piece of paper....some of you might have heard this before...but....this one might be different...

Quoting from Naruto.... It is easier for us to focus on one dot on that piece of paper instead of asking one to focus on the entire piece of paper since we may stray away from side to side, corner to corner...

So...what does this mean to me? In life, we may try as hard as we could to extend our reach to as many things as possible because of fear of losing them within our sight... here's my personal account..

I'm pretty sure that most of the JC students or JC graduates would have a PCME combi....quite a common one I might say...hahas....Some of us might choose to take this combi because it seems (duhh...think again...) to be the easiest combi...Or it provides us a wider range of universities courses and subsequently.....a wider myriad of jobs available at our fingertips...

In this sense, this could be a false sense of security of our very own future because if we come across an actual crossroad....we still need to perk our ears and listen to God for the path that He has chosen for us...


Here's something to take back today...If you already know that God has already given you that dot, has spoken into your lives and you heard His calling and walking towards that direction...I pray that you will continue to walk that path and will always have more than enough potential to overcome impeding challenges...

For those who have yet to find their own dot on your paper, I pray that God will show you your dot and start lighting up the steps for you to walk on.. :)

0 comments: